Maschine crashes after undo action

IQMusic
IQMusic Member Posts: 91 Helper
edited April 2022 in Maschine

New project, load a kit then undo action and load a kit again, it will exit unexpectedly with an error.

Sometimes exits first try, or by repeating undo (cmd+Z) and load kit.

Am on mouse/keyboard, would an external sound card or Maschine Mikro HW help ?

Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    edited April 2022

Hi @IQMusic can you double-check in your Mac's system preferences if you give Full Disk Access to Maschine? Also, since some of the crashes are related to Reaktor 6, can you try Reaktor in a standalone mode if everything is alright there?

• IQMusic
    edited April 2022

Hi @Kaiwan_NI thank your for your message and assistance. I will check Mac's system preferences this evening and let you know. 🤞

• IQMusic
    edited April 2022

Hi @Kaiwan_NI checked and no it was not on there, added Maschine to it, but still crashing. Opened Reactor as standalone, it opens and loads presets without issue.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Can you get back to us with more info about your OS? In the meantime, worth checking this article out as well since it can help with issues related to crashes.

@Jeremy_NI do you mind having a look what else should we check here? 🧐

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey @IQMusic What error message do you get ? Or do you mean you get a crashlog ? What kit are you loading when this happens ? Is this happening for any kit ?

@Kaiwan_NI Where did you find out this was related to Reaktor ?

• IQMusic
    edited May 2022

Thanks @Kaiwan_NI I will check this article out, and my OS is macOS Big Sur Version 11.6.5.

Hey @Jeremy_NI Maschine quits unexpectedly and then Apple does crashlog. The kits causing the crash are BahDue and Block Party from the Aquarius Expansion but not limited to them two. while testing this I tried other Expansions and they worked without the issue.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@IQMusic I contacted you by email, we need to get a deeper look in your system.