MacBook M1: Traktor Pro 3 not downloading

ein
ein Member Posts: 5 Member

System: MacBook Air M1, macOS 12.3.1

Just purchased the upgrade to Traktor Pro 3. It is showing in Native Access. Since clicking on "Install" the progress bar is stuck at 0% for 15 minutes now. Restarting doesn't help.

In my Downloads folder it immediately creates these two files.

The network stats don't show any activity of a download. Everything else works, 1Gbit/s downstream and I just downloaded 100 GB of iCloud files, so no network issue here.

Any idea?

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Ryan_NI
    Ryan_NI Customer Care Posts: 191 mod
    Answer ✓

hey @ein - I'll send you a direct download link in a private message to see if that resolves the issue.

• ein

Thank you for your help. Download, installation and activation through Native Access works. An update is shown and I can't apply it. No big deal, but not a perfect long-term solution.

• Ryan_NI
    Ryan_NI Customer Care Posts: 191 mod

hey @ein - sure thing. here's a link to the update:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-6ul6Jq3hiJMTA3tv4xCUVsp8QPRj7hP/view?usp=sharing

Moving forward if there's an issue with any updates, feel free to reach out to support and we'll help get you sorted.

• AndyTheakstone
    AndyTheakstone Member Posts: 2 Member

@Ryan_NI The same thing is happening to me - please can you email me a download link too? I am DJing tomorrow and I can't open Traktor... Panicking! Thanks

• AndyTheakstone
    AndyTheakstone Member Posts: 2 Member

@Ryan_NI I actually need the full installer. I only have the demo installed but purchased full version yesterday, Now it is stuck on the updater. I have reinstalled traktor demo and native access Mac 12.5.7

Cheers

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod
    Answer ✓

Hi @AndyTheakstone

Please quit / force quit Native Access and restart your computer.

Next, try installing the product via the following link: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/150MQjFMr4bjX-ekXOHVAbAvvINWxoIkz/view?usp=drive_link

Finally, relaunch Native Access so that it can correctly authorise. 

If the issue persists, please let us know. 

• ein

Quick long-term update from my side: I have applied the mentioned package from Google Drive. Native Access is able to update Traktor Pro 3 to the most recent version 3.9.0 without any issue. Traktor runs perfectly fine. After all, I can state that Traktor is compatible with MacOS 13.4.1 running on Apple Silicon (M1). Thank you all for your support!