Remix waveform - Track ID error

Freddy Luvless
Freddy Luvless Member Posts: 4 Member

Hi

I was using Traktor 3.4.2 and D2 controls and Remix waveforms where working fine. I upgraded to 3.5.3 and when I create a remix loop the waveform disappears giving and error that it can't read Track ID ...Traktor created the sample so why isn't it adding a track ID? Also Filter controls are messed up that they are not appearing by touch...Yes that option is turned on. Something broke between 3.4.2 and 3.5.3. Anyone else have this issue? For now I'm back to 3.4.2....urrrrr!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• daniel1965
    daniel1965 Member Posts: 4 Member
    Answer ✓

Same problem here. When i want to save my remix set i get the notification: ID3 Tags could not be read.

Was working fine in 3,4,3

Answers

• Ryan_NI
    Ryan_NI Customer Care Posts: 191 mod

@Karlos Santos do you happen to know what might be happening here? If not, let's create a support ticket for you, @Freddy Luvless

• Freddy Luvless
    Freddy Luvless Member Posts: 4 Member

Hello @Karlos Santos i don’t know why other than the jump from 3.4.2 to 3.5. The performance touch controls are also affected. When capturing remix clip and triggering .. error appears that it has no ID3 tag.. from clip. Wave form appears but as soon as it is triggered it’s gone. Clips are blank but play. Filer on screen pop ups, fader pop ups no longer appear. Something’s broke?

• daniel1965
    daniel1965 Member Posts: 4 Member
    Answer ✓

Same problem here. When i want to save my remix set i get the notification: ID3 Tags could not be read.

Was working fine in 3,4,3