Missing the looper in Guitar Rig Pro 6

Comments

• Gandi
    Gandi Member Posts: 55 Helper

Hi @Kaiwan_NI ,

it would be nice if we plug the hole. We should trade blah blah for facts.๐Ÿ˜˜ Give us back the Looper!

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

@Gandi Those are facts. The team is aware this is a highly requested feature, but it's by no means a promised feature for GR6 I'm afraid.

• Gandi
    Gandi Member Posts: 55 Helper

@Kaiwan_NI ,

I gave you a "thumbs up" for your clear answer. This is the only way I can decide whether to stay with this product or switch.

Thanks very much.

• Simeon Simeonov
    Simeon Simeonov Member Posts: 1 Member

It is just ridiculous that it's been over a year and a half and there are seemingly no plans for a looper. One of the most necessary tools for creativity.

I've tried using GR6 but it's just such nonsense that a piece of software, seemingly superior to its predecessor, lacks something so simple.

I can't believe that something like the lack of a looper would spoil my enjoyment of what is, for me at least, the best package of tools and sounds for sparking new musical ideas...but it's a fact.

See you guys when GR7 comes out without a TapeDeck.

• marcopan
    marcopan Member Posts: 1 Member

I love Guitar Rig even if I'm not a guitar player (I play accordion). I have not yet updated my Guitar Rig Pro from 5 to 6 cause the missing loop machine.

I saw a lot of comments also in the old forum, claiming fro this lack. Why NI countinues to say "no plan", instead of planning a release ? Are there blocking technical problems, due to the new architecture ?

• Wouter De Muynck
    Wouter De Muynck Member Posts: 217 Pro

@Kaiwan_NI , do you want us to make some suggestions in regards of the looper or is this not relevant? I'm using both GR5 and 6 at the moment (5 just for the looper). The looper within GR5 does a great job to be honest, it doesn't need that much additional features, although I have few in mind ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Grtz,

Wouter

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

@Wouter De Muynck Feel free to create a new post and tag feature request ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• plonk
    plonk Member Posts: 1 Member

Hopeful and yet bummed that Loop Machine is not part of Gutar Rig 6. It's essential in modern guitar rigs. Please bring it back NI!

• Wouter De Muynck

@Kaiwan_NI , the feature request post was created. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• rjonkman
    rjonkman Member Posts: 1 Member

I got sick of waiting for Loop Machine to be added to guitar rig 6, so I coded my own looper plugin.

https://www.audiofront.net/SketchPad.php

• Marijn
    Marijn Member Posts: 4 Member

I wonder how/if this works in combination with the sampling and sequencing functions of the Machine. Wouldn't any of that software could be used in combination with Guitar Rig?

• dlena
    dlena Member Posts: 1 Member

Why isn't the promised looper in the next version of GR6. We have been waiting for 2 years already. This is already a scandal. Can you give a date when you will add looper?

• geomaura
    geomaura Member Posts: 2 Member

What a disapointment that there is no Loop Machine. It is a clear and serious oversight.

• palimpodio
    palimpodio Member Posts: 3 Member

No Loop Machine... It was my favourite feature! Wish I had known before buying... but who was going to think it'd be the first to fall? Aaaaargh!

• Wouter De Muynck

Version 6.3 was released today, still no looper....