Is Kontrol S3 + Kontrol F1 + Maschine Mikro 3 with ASIO4ALL possible?

D@rcy
D@rcy Member Posts: 4 Member

Does anyone know if it's possible to set up Kontrol S3 and Maschine (w/ Mikro Mk3) to both use ASIO4ALL at the same time. The latency on my standard windows sound card audio driver is awful and I am having to tweak the offset and muck around with the audio settings way more than I'd like. I can't seem to get ASIO4ALL as the audi driver for both maschine and traktor at the same time, with the S3 as the sound card

I've used a Kontol Z2 + 2 x Kontrol D2 + Mashine Mk3 before with the same laptop and it all works seamlessly just by plugging it in

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓

No that's not possible with Asio4all, asio4all supports only one audio host, but two or more soundcards as in and output. Maybe buying a cheap 2output audio interface is the best solution here. And mix then with a line input of your S3.

Uwe

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓

No that's not possible with Asio4all, asio4all supports only one audio host, but two or more soundcards as in and output. Maybe buying a cheap 2output audio interface is the best solution here. And mix then with a line input of your S3.

Uwe

• D@rcy
    D@rcy Member Posts: 4 Member

Thanks very much. That's very helpful