I want to connect SSDs to two PCs and use them.

Yaccan
Yaccan Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited April 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

I want to connect SSDs to two PCs and use them.

Is it possible to install the contents of komplete13 on two SSDs?

I purchased komplete13 on the web version, but I don't know how to install it on the second generation SSD. Please let me know if you understand.

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    Answer ✓

Yes you can do that, first both SSDs on both computers should have the same name e.g. "g:\libaries". You can in the settings of native access set the folder for the libaries and they will be installed there in a folder.

Uwe

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Yes you can do that, first both SSDs on both computers should have the same name e.g. "g:\libaries". You can in the settings of native access set the folder for the libaries and they will be installed there in a folder.

Uwe

• Yaccan

Thank you for your quick response. I connected two SSDs to my computer and tried to give the content storage folder the same name, but unfortunately it was displayed as REPAIR and could not be installed.

It seems that it can be installed by selecting Reinstall for each content, but it takes too long.

Could you please tell me a little more detail if possible? Thanking you in advance.

• Uwe303
    edited April 2022

Maybe i understood you wrong - do you mean two different SSDs on two computers or one SSD shared with two computers? Or do you mean two SSDs to add up the size and you want to connect both to both computers?

Uwe

• Yaccan

Thank you for your reply. As a result of various trials, it takes time, but it seems that it can be installed. Thank you in the future.