Pitch Bend Range in Titan (Reaktor 6)

Pradvay
Pradvay Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited April 2022 in Building With Reaktor

Hi all,

I'm trying to work with Titan (synthesizer from Reaktor Factory Library). I'm having trouble finding the Pitch bend range and see no obvious way to edit it. I've tried going through the manual, messing around with parameters and hunting through various function panes on the left with no luck. I'm fairly certain it's there somewhere, since different patches in Titan bend to different amounts. I would really appreciate any help with this.

Thanks in advance πŸ˜€πŸ™Œ

-Pradvay

Best Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    Answer βœ“

There is a constant only but you can exchange it by a knob

• Pradvay
    Answer βœ“

Hi Paule,

Firstly, thank you SO MUCH for this. I'm still very new to this and had no idea about Macro structures and this window you shared; Just opened up endless possibilities! However, I was unable to get the range to change from messing around with the macros; I'm still far from understanding how to properly use this haha!

In the end, I did manage to change the range by hitting a very unassuming little button called A, that changed the window from the main Titan panel to the Matrix panel. Leaving this here in case somebody else finds themselves in the same situation.

Thanks again!

Answers

• Paule
    Answer βœ“

There is a constant only but you can exchange it by a knob

• Pradvay
    Answer βœ“

Hi Paule,

Firstly, thank you SO MUCH for this. I'm still very new to this and had no idea about Macro structures and this window you shared; Just opened up endless possibilities! However, I was unable to get the range to change from messing around with the macros; I'm still far from understanding how to properly use this haha!

In the end, I did manage to change the range by hitting a very unassuming little button called A, that changed the window from the main Titan panel to the Matrix panel. Leaving this here in case somebody else finds themselves in the same situation.

Thanks again!

• Paule
    edited April 2022

with the circled i you can read info text for each panel elements