Some products are gone after Mac update

2clever
2clever Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
edited April 2022 in Maschine

After the latest update for my Mac I went into my Maschine to make music as usual and Battery sounds were gone. I looked into my Native Access and they all show up as good, but Almost all of the Komplete 13 instruments and sounds were gone. Does anyone have any suggestions besides having to redo the installation?

Tagged:

Answers

• 2clever
    edited April 2022

Also, not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I still have Komplete 11 showing as path for some instruments

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro

Do you mean the latest MacOS update? Have you tried Battery stand alone? I seem to recall I had a problem at one point with Battery Kits not appearing somewhere. Have you run KK stand alone?

I've also had many random looking problems with odd paths on Mac.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Hey @2clever, that's a bit of a curious one. This is probably something due to the file directory.

Do you manage to find those Battery files through the Finder? You could try to point Native Access to the according files.

• 2clever

I see them both in my Komplete 11 folder and 13. It's doing it Ableton Live, Reason, and Maschine. I relocated them to 13 and it's still not finding unless I manually find the sounds for each sound. I just want to make music and I can't and it is really frustrating. I wonder if Mac updating did something to the files.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

I would suggest to reinstall the missing products via Native Access to start fresh.

• 2clever

That's what I was dreading 😫 I might have to do it all from scratch

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod

Updates don't break any folder structure unless you manually changed a drive's name or the computer account name, did you?

• 2clever

I didn't. I was working on tunes and the next day did the Mac update and tried firing up some tracks I made, but this started happening.