Need help mapping png animation

Andrew
Andrew Member Posts: 4 Member
edited April 2022 in Scripting Workshop

Hi Everyone,

I've spent a lot of time in various forums and consulted the developer guide for help, but I am still having issues with mapping a png animation to a slider. By all accounts it should show up. and be usable. The custom slider graphic is a vertical slider, and the lowest value for a slider is the top animation. It is extremely long due to the fact that the control is almost the size of the Y axis on the UI. I've attached the script, png, and accompanying text file. I'm open to feedback and just need to bounce this off of someone because I'm feeling pretty stuck right now. Thank you in advance!

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

OK, I filled in the transparent background with black, and this is what I see... so it does appear to be a problem with the sprite.

Answers

• Blindeddie

This appears to be a problem with the .png... you can see it, but it is so small it is unusable...

what did you use to create the image?

I did a test with one I downloaded from JKnobman and it works fine..

• Andrew

Hi, thanks for testing that out. I am working with a graphic designer who used either illustrator or photoshop instead of knobman so we could have more control over the graphics. I see that it is very tiny in Kontakt, but it is much larger in the actual file and seems to be a decent sized slider if you zoom in on the actual file.

• Blindeddie
    Answer ✓

OK, I filled in the transparent background with black, and this is what I see... so it does appear to be a problem with the sprite.

• Andrew

Dang, okay. I'll look into the sprite more to see where the issue. Thanks for all your help. It's much appreciated!