Activate Komplete 13 select purchased via bundle offer with NI hardware?

Sorcery Productions
Sorcery Productions Member Posts: 4 Member

Hi all,

I recently purchased an M32 controller during the bundle offer window a few weeks ago, specifically because it includes Komplete select. I registered the M32 in native access, but I can only download the play series of NI software, not the select products?

Any ideas? I have opened a ticket but wondering if there is a process that I missing, or is it just NI not noting the hardware serials that confer the select products that were purchased during the offer period?

cheers and hello community!

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey @Sorcery Productions I see that the keyboard was registered on this account a few minutes ago. Do you get all the available products in Native Access now ?

• Sorcery Productions
    Sorcery Productions Member Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2022

Thanks for the quick reply. No I still only see the products in the play series, not the select series of products. Also to add, my komplete offers show the paid for upgrade to select, which presumably wouldn't be on offer if my account was enabled for the select bundle I should have as part of the M32 purchase.

Just to add; the windows PC that I have Native access installed on, has been restarted several times and I have clicked on refresh several times too within Native access application.

There is no mention of select series products in my account under "MY PRODUCTS, SERIALS, AND DOWNLOADS" section ether.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Please double check that you entered the correct email address in Native Access. If it's definitely the correct address and you still don't see the products there, then please wait for the reply of my colleagues, I saw you submitted a request already.