Reaktor 6 (Sequencers "Spiral") In Maschine 2.15

Chris Shelving
Chris Shelving Member Posts: 34 Helper
edited April 2022 in Maschine

Hello to all companions!!!

My question is, how to configure SPIRAL in MASCHINE...

I've followed this old tutorial, adapting it to Maschine, but I can't get it to work... Can you help me? please...

I have tried doing this:

1 In the same Group, I insert a Massive Instrument, then I add REAKTOR FX and I can't get it to work...

2 Like the previous tutorial, a MASSIVE group and another REAKTOR group with SPIRAL and following the routing steps, I can't get it to work since ABLETON doesn't work the same as MASCHINE and I get confused trying to route it....

uffff that crazy .... can someone shed some light? ha ha ha

Is it possible to route it in a simple way within Maschine with another plugin?

I have found another video, which explains how to make it work within REAKTOR and I have yet to try it with the REAKTOR instruments in this other way that they explain in this video...

but I would like to route it outside of REAKTOR...

Help!!!! hahahaha

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

Maschine does not support exchanging midi data between vsts, but there are really many great reaktor synths and you can load them within reaktor next to spira and use spiral that way

Uwe

• Sequencesounds
    Sequencesounds Member Posts: 62 Helper
    Answer ✓

Yes, Spirals works fine:

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Hello,

Maschine does not support exchanging midi data between vsts, but there are really many great reaktor synths and you can load them within reaktor next to spira and use spiral that way

Uwe

• Chris Shelving

Thanks for answering... I thought I was doing something wrong lol...

And yes, I know that within REAKTOR there is very good material to use SPIRAL, today I will try to connect within REAKTOR as shown in the 2 video that I posted.....

Thank you very much again Uwe303... thanks for your time...😊

• Kaldosh
    Kaldosh Member Posts: 296 Advisor

I found another way that was working great but daw police broke it already. It has to remain pure in reaktor apparently… 😔 very very sad but one day maybe, one day..

• Uwe303

If i remember correctly there was once a method with using osc instead of midi, routing it out and back or something but it worked not in all daws, but could be wrong.

Uwe

https://youtu.be/cazwL8S_M84 ok it was then maybe not with osc but i will search again

• Chris Shelving

It doesn't matter that it can only be done within REAKTOR, I was just looking for a way to do it without using the mouse, but nothing happens, I prepare several instruments with SPIRAL and I record the instrument with its effect to use it live... everything will come, you just have to leave a message to the NI team to see if it can be added in future updates... although I know that can be very difficult... hahahaha 😎

• Sequencesounds
    edited April 2022

This method works for me with Reaktor sequencers like Rifflab and other, non Reaktor, sequencers, so I assume it would work with Spirals, although I have not tried it

Basically you can use a vst host plugin like Bidule or Bluecat

See

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/comment/11058

for more details

• Sequencesounds
    Answer ✓

Yes, Spirals works fine:

• Chris Shelving

Thanks for checking... your time is appreciated...

I see that there are 2 types of BluecatsAudio plugins, I see that you have connected it with BlueCatsAudio PathWork, can you do the same with the BlueCatsAudio CONNECTOR?

I have to study it well since I have never worked with any of these... and they seem great... thank you very much everyone!!!!

• Sequencesounds

@Chris Shelving

Its Bluecats Patchwork Synth vst

Also Bidule vst hosts works

Let me know if you need any help in setting up

• Murat Kayi
    Murat Kayi Member Posts: 429 Pro

If this is about being able to route Reaktor sequencers to anything that runs inside of Maschine, I use Reaktor Standalone and LoopMidi for that!

• Chris Shelving
  • Chris Shelving

I will see how what you tell me works... thanks to you too

• Kaldosh
    Kaldosh Member Posts: 296 Advisor

I use kushview element or image line minihost

• Moonbot7000
    Moonbot7000 Member Posts: 61 Member

When I want to send Midi to a Maschine Group I use Reaper (or any DAW), open Reaktor in it's own VST and Maschine in another VST and route the midi from Reaktor to Maschine, then select the right midi channel in Maschine. It's the best way I've found, it's a shame because there are a ton of great sequencers in Reaktor and it would be great to be able to pass midi between groups (from a plugin).