MSS Audiobro crashing Kontakt Player 6.7.1

Hendrik
Hendrik Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited April 2022 in Kontakt

Hi

After upgrading to Kontakt Player 6.7.1 I've got a problem with MSS crashing Kontakt Standalone or in Reaper when trying to load saved instrument user snapshots, or after saving a project in Reaper after patch changes in Kontakt and reloading the project again.

Factory snapshots load without problem in both standalone and Reaper, and I can make changes to any settings in the MSS ui, record MIDI and save the project, or make a snapshot. But loading the snapshot or loading the project mostly result in a crash with C++ error message.

I have tried most of the crash fixes I could find on the forums and reinstallations but with no luck. For the moment it only seems to relate to MSS and does not affect other libraries.

Any help would be appreciated

When trying to load the saved snapshots into Komplete Kontrol, I get the message "bad lexical cast: source type value could not be interpreted as target"

Tagged:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited April 2022

Hey @Hendrik I see that you already submitted a request, my colleagues will get back to you shortly.

• Hendrik
    Hendrik Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

The only way for me to resolve this issue was to revert back to Kontakt 6.6.1

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey @Hendrik Thanks for letting us know. Hopefully the Kontakt team will find an explanation and possibly a fix for this.