Maschine 2 - Not detecting external hard drive anymore since Update to Mac OS 12.3.1

Thias
Thias Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi there,

I have been working with the Maschine 2 and Komplete Kontrol software for quite a while.

I am working on a Macbook Pro (2018, 2,7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7) and just updated my system to Mac OS 12.3.1. Since then I am not able to access my external harddrive in the Maschine 2 or Komplete Kontrol file browsers, also my libraries which are stored on the external drive are not loading and the browsers are more or less empty. The external drive is formatted in Mac OS Extended (Journaled) and used to work in this setup for years already. The drive is working and visible in the finder etc.. I updated Maschine and KK software to the latest update, but the files on the external drive won't show up in the file browser.

I tried to restore my old system with time machine but can only restore files and not the whole system when I try it (in recovery mode).

I am a bit clueless here and need to work on my tracks.

Does anyone of you have experienced this issue or has any ideas how to fix it? Didn't find anything on this topic yet.

Best,

Thias

Answers