Troubleshooting settings

arexpressions
arexpressions Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

Hi. I've had Maschine Studio for a while, just haven't gotten proficient at all with it. Mostly been an MPC user. Just picked up a Komplete Kontrol A61 in hopes that I"d dive in a bit more and learn this system. Plugged it all up, and for the life of me, cannot get the keys to work/integrate with Maschine Studio. It's got to be something simple in settings I'm not doing right on the Maschine. So frustrating. Help!!!

Answers

• DeepThumb
    DeepThumb Member Posts: 170 Advisor

Hi, driver for A61 installed? Look for optional drivers in Win update settings.

• arexpressions

Thanks. I did download it; pretty sure it self installed. Anyway, I think I got it working for the most part. Apparently, each group, when wanting to play on the A61, must be put into Key Mode by pressing Shift and Key Mode on the A61. Toggling it off once finished with each group. Thanks on your reply!

• arexpressions

Actually, as I'm playing around in it again, it's not working still as it should. I don't know what the heck I'm doing wrong. On Group A, a piano is playing across the A61 keys, but when I load another sound/instrument in another Group, with the Channel settings all identical, it only plays on one note, middle C. I'm about to throw this thing against the wall with frustration.