Kontakt 5 not seeing Session Bassist

jshep0102
jshep0102 Member Posts: 17 Member
edited April 2022 in Native Access

I have a dozen Libraries in Kontakt 5. I added the folder I created for the 5 zipped files, fittingly titled Legends HD Acoustics. ALL my other libraries are in this folder, both Native and 3rd party.

I get the dreaded invalid path notice. I see all the .nicnt files for the other libraries in a search but not Legends. Does anyone know where it might be for this library? I am working and really need this tonight.

Thanks much, Shep

Comments

• jshep0102

I have been doing the legwork to get this sorted and found yet another issue with a product I bought from NI tonight as it is installed, can be seen in K6 Player ( I installed it just to see if anything worked better than in my full K5.

It does! check out these pics. Any thoughts or even better - cures? Thx

• jshep0102

Do folks from NI come 'round here much? Been a long time since I've graced the community. Thx

• jshep0102

I got Big Fish to call me and they sorted the Acoustic Legends HD issue for me.

I still have a the issue of K5 FULL not seeing Session Bassist installed in Native Access. I hold hope a NI mod can help me with this. Please see pic. Thanks all!

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @jshep0102 Prime Bass is not compatible with Kontakt 5 unfortunately.

• jshep0102

That is nothing short of dumb. Thanks for the info!