Traktor Scratch Pro 2 not found

Pulsar
Pulsar Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited April 2022 in Native Access

Hello everyone. 

I have recently installed Big Sur (clean formatting) and trying to install Traktor Scratch Pro 2 via Native Access.

I realized that this product is not among the non-installed software and it is possible to repair and reinstall it as there is no product in my possession. 

I state that by going to the site and logging in, I am regularly the owner of the aforementioned software with a clearly visible serial number. 

I've tried all sorts of ways including the most drastic one (reformatting) with no satisfactory results. On my old MBP, in Native Access, this problem doesn't occur and I have High Sierra installed on it. Anyone know how I can fix it? I thank you in advance…. 

PULSAR

Best Answer

• Ryan_NI
    Ryan_NI Customer Care Posts: 191 mod
    Answer ✓

please note that you cannot downgrade to an earlier operating system if your computer has an M1 processor.

Answers

• Ryan_NI

Hey there -

Traktor Pro 2 is not compatible with macOS 10.15 or higher. This is the reason why Traktor Pro 2 isn’t displayed in Native Access; it of course remains registered in your user account.

You can either downgrade your operating system to a lower compatible system (10.14 or lower) or update to Traktor Pro 3.

You can purchase an update on the following link (you qualify for the discounted update price if you own Traktor Pro 2):

TRAKTOR PRO 3

You can also try out our free Traktor DJ 2 software which works on macOS 10.15 or higher:

TRAKTOR DJ 2

More information on macOS compatibility can be found here: 

Compatibility of Native Instruments Products on macOS

Let me know if you have any questions!

• Ryan_NI
    Answer ✓

please note that you cannot downgrade to an earlier operating system if your computer has an M1 processor.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

@Ryan_NI

Thanks for the comprehensive answer. I'll upgrade with Traktor 3 today.

• Aaamn
    Aaamn Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I will refresh the topic. 

If I have the key and full version for the 2.11.3 program, is the upgrade to PRO 3 free ? 

btw. has the upgrade from pro 2 to pr 3 ever been free ??