Website not loading

immnologist
immnologist Member Posts: 12 Member
edited April 2022 in Native Access

Everyone be careful. Starting this week I can't access my account info, catalog, offers and so on. I just see blank page instead. No response from support. I can login but no information is available then. They block customers from Belarus without any notifications.

Comments

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro

Seems more likely that your browser has some adware blockers that don't agree with the website. Ghostery for example is pretty notorious for that; you're browsing a website and the next day... suddenly no workie anymore.

If NI were to block people from certain areas then I can't help be convinced that you wouldn't be able to access the website at all.

• immnologist
    edited April 2022

Thanks for reply. I tested 3 browsers (Chrome, EDGE, Opera) on 2 computers, using VPN and without. And the same result: I see blank page when I try to access some account information.

I also created a new account through USA proxy and there is no such a problem!

So I'm convinced NI silently blocks users from Belarus.

• ShelLuser

Like I said... Blocking would be done using a firewall and that would imply no access at all.

Try using in-private mode on those browsers to see if it makes a difference. No proxy, just private mode.

• immnologist

This is what I see instead of pages...

• immnologist

Now if I login with my 2nd account which I created today I see everything

• ShelLuser
    edited April 2022

For the record, I'm still convinced that you're not blocked by NI and that something else is going on. Good on you to post (seriously), lessee if...

@Matt_NI Matt, it would seem that there's a problem with OP's NI account somewhere. To give you the short version (@immnologist please correct me if I got it wrong here!):

• OP tries to log onto the NI website but cannot access their profile, the site is blank.
    • At my suggestion they also tried this using "private mode" (this disables all ad blockers and such).
    • He still gets the same results with his original account BUT a new account just created does work as it should.

Therefor my conclusion so far can only be that something isn't fully right here (assuming of course that OP used the same residential data on both accounts). Either way.... I hope you can shed some light on this. Surely you guys aren't blocking regions "just because"? (delicate subject, I'm well aware).

• immnologist
    edited April 2022

Everything is right! Some pages are blocked from me, including account page, order history, offers, all catalog.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

Just so I understand correctly, the website loads with another account but only when using a VPN/Proxy? Or does it also load without it?

• immnologist
  • Breeze
    Breeze Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited April 2022

Yes. I have the same problem.

Any browsers do not display content for purchase when you log into your account. VPN — does not affect the result from any country. It is also impossible to edit the payment system.

OSX Catalina / without brandmauer, ad_block & etc. — Chrome, FireFox, Opera, Brave, Edge, ...

Windows X / without brandmauer, ad_block & etc. — Chrome, FireFox, Opera, Edge, ...

It seems that NI, without an announcement, decided to ride the same stupid train called «Musicians must defeat the blood dictator.» But the actions of companies that take away the possibility of survival from the musicians of Russia and Belarus are precisely cyber-terrorism. Or, at least, very stupid and harmful populism.

There is no need to talk about commercial obligations to customers.

«If you are from Russia or Belarus, then you are guilty! You are the enemy! Indiscriminately. No investigation or trial. Just because everyone else says so. Well, now so are we. // We know that you have been dying under the rule of tyrants for 20 years. But the tyrants started a war. Ukrainians are dying. You Belarusians and Russians are also dying. And we don't know what to do. Therefore, we will disconnect you from our services. Because now Ukrainians have to survive, and then you. Sometime later.»

NI! You need to have the audacity to think for yourself. It’s easier to run where everyone else is.

• Matt_NI

Just to clarify but as communicated a while back, only the webshop sales were suspended for specific regions (i.e. users with addresses from russia and belarus won’t be able to checkout). The rest of the experience shouldn’t be affected by the restrictions. Our team is checking now and I'll report back when I can.

• immnologist

WOW! That's the explanation!

And how soon will you decide to block Native access? Do we need to block NA with firewall in order to prevent any problems?

Please, do wait, I will make you a VERY GOOD advertisement. You will loose Belarusian market forever.

• Matt_NI
    edited April 2022

Like I said, we did not block Native Access nor access to accounts for any users. We have only suspended all sales to Russia and Belarus in accordance with sanctions and in solidarity against the Russian government's attack on Ukraine. This pause in commercial activity includes our web shop as well as any transactions with our retail partners in these areas. This is not news btw, it was shared widely on our channels a while ago.

I'm not sure what's happening with the website specifically but our team is looking into it as we speak.

Please keep in mind that threats will not be tolerated here.

• immnologist

You do not block it currently, but we have to prepare.