Can I sell the Pharlight and Straylight licences that I bought while I had Komplete 12 Ultimate?

Soft Enerji
Soft Enerji Member Posts: 10 Member
edited April 2022 in Komplete General

Seeing as they were both included in Komplete 13 Ultimate CE when I upgraded to that does that mean I have them twice?

Best Answer

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,110 admin
    Answer ✓

Yes, you can absolutely sell and transfer individual licenses. It's the right way to go about it if you have bought them individually before getting them via Komplete.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

I think you can as the licensed for the CE version are seperate… with that said, I am not the official authority, but this post has info on getting in touch with support. (At the bottom) I have been considering doing the same thing, but have not contacted support yet. If I get in touch with support, i will post back… but you may want to do the same!

• Soft Enerji

Thanks for the reply. I don't see the info for getting in touch with support but I'll try contacting support through the button above. I'll also post back once I have an answer.

Cheers!

• Soft Enerji

Cool, thanks for that. I'll look into it when I get home from work.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,110 admin
    Answer ✓

Yes, you can absolutely sell and transfer individual licenses. It's the right way to go about it if you have bought them individually before getting them via Komplete.

• Soft Enerji

Thanks for the input guys. I guess I'll suss out the process and see if anyone want to buy.