How much time do I have to download Komplete 13 Ultimate before the content expire?

ZedwardHD
ZedwardHD Member Posts: 10 Newcomer
edited April 2022 in Komplete General

Im gonna buy Komplete Ultimate 13. Right now though my computer is having trouble installing Windows 10 so it will take some time before I can use Kontakt and therefore Komplete Ultimate 13. Im wondering, if I buy it now, how much time do I have to download the content before they expire?

Regards

Best Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

It will not expire in theory. In reality it may expire in many, many years, when it becomes very, very legacy. 10 or more years, I guess....

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro
    Answer ✓

First: congrats on going Ultimate, that's a very fine setup. IMO nothing beats their orchestral instruments (but that's a personal favorite of mine).

Maybe good to know: Komplete consists of dozens of different instruments and effects, and you use Native Access to download and install those. Individually...

See what I mean?

So the obvious advantage here is that you don't have to download & install everything at once. You can simply click on something to download & install, optionally click a few more items (they'll be queue'd) and then just wait for the download to finish. Once done... well, you could start by messing around a bit and download some more the next evening.

But yah, these downloads don't expire anymore as they used to.

Answers

• Kubrak
    Answer ✓

It will not expire in theory. In reality it may expire in many, many years, when it becomes very, very legacy. 10 or more years, I guess....

• ZedwardHD

Okay So if i buy it now, It's no problem if i start downloading it in 1-2 months?

• Kubrak

No problem, you may download it in two months, two years, no matter.

Just one thing. if you are not going to use it now, why not buy it in June when we may expect (no garantie) Summer Sale and one may expect considerable discounts on NI SW.

• ZedwardHD

Thanks for the help. I don't know how it is for you, but there's a huge discount on Komplete 13 Ultimate in my region right now. I bought it just now.

• Kubrak

OK, good for you. Probably good to register licence to your account right now, just to be sure everything is OK.

You may download plugins and content, months, years later.

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro
    Answer ✓

First: congrats on going Ultimate, that's a very fine setup. IMO nothing beats their orchestral instruments (but that's a personal favorite of mine).

Maybe good to know: Komplete consists of dozens of different instruments and effects, and you use Native Access to download and install those. Individually...

See what I mean?

So the obvious advantage here is that you don't have to download & install everything at once. You can simply click on something to download & install, optionally click a few more items (they'll be queue'd) and then just wait for the download to finish. Once done... well, you could start by messing around a bit and download some more the next evening.

But yah, these downloads don't expire anymore as they used to.

• ZedwardHD
    edited April 2022

Yeah, i sorted it all out. Native Access seems really flexible to use :D

• ZedwardHD

I see now, that makes me happy :). I don't have to stress with downloads and I can use them at my own leisure