Burnt Hues Expansion, I'm not seeing 59 Battery Kits?

James Mello
James Mello Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited April 2022 in Battery 4

Hello, I'm new to Battery 4 and do not have Maschine. I have the Burnt Hues Expansion. I have loaded up Battery 4 in stand-alone mode to make sure that it detects the new expansion. NI says Burnt Hues has 59 Battery kits. However, when I click on "Kits" and type "Burnt Hues" in the search field, I'm only seeing 11 kits, not 59 kits. Am I missing something here? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• James Mello
    James Mello Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

...when I select "drums" instead of "kits" and search Burnt Hues I see 49 kits. That's better, but still not 59 kits?? 🤷‍♂️ 🤔

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

@Jeremy_NI Are you able to check on your side how many kits you're getting?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited April 2022

So, yes, I've checked. In Battery 4 in standalone, I can find the 59 kits, as well as in Komplete Kontrol. The 59 kits are also present in the library's folder: /Burnt Hues Library/Sounds/Battery Kits

I had to wait a little while to have all the kits showing, as Battery 4 was a bit slow to add the kits to the database after launching it. Is it the same for you @James Mello

If some are still missing, can you compare with Komplete Kontrol and see which ones are missing ?

Finding Battery kits from expansions is actually more user friendly in Komplete Kontrol.