Shortcut to use the "Convert to Clip" feature in Maschine?

Guitoune
Guitoune Member Posts: 15 Member
edited April 2022 in Maschine

Hi,

Is there a shortcut to use the "Convert to Clip" feature in Maschine?

I don't know if software manuals are up to date about this.

Have a nice day,

Guitoune

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

cannot be done from the controller (discussed but never implemented). There is a Keyboard shortcut, check page 25 of the software addendum manual available here…

https://www.native-instruments.com/fileadmin/ni_media/downloads/manuals/maschine/MASCHINE_Addendum_2_14_English_30_06_2021.pdf

• Guitoune
    edited April 2022

After trying it, "Ctrl + .", as said in documentation, doesn't work for me...

Does it for you?

• Blindeddie

Workes fine for me, but do note, it changes the whole scene to clips.

• Guitoune

First, I can't use "Ctrl + ." to convert patterns to clip, even with a numeric part keyboard... On a non-numeric keyboard (laptop), I tried to use "Ctrl + Shift + ;" to use "Ctrl + .", not working.

And I found that if you want to use "Ctrl + 1", "Ctrl + 2" or "Ctrl + 3" for different views (Ideas, Song, Mixer), you have to own a keyboard with a numeric part...

Please Native Instruments...

• Blindeddie

l am not sure I understand??? If I press the Ctrl key and hold it down, then press 1, 2 or 3, on the top row of the KB, the views change no problem...same with Ctrl and . Not quite sure why not having a numeric keypad would be an issue!!! (just to make sure, you do know the "+" means "AND" not to press the plus key)