All the pads in any group only play for half a beat

adic27
adic27 Member Posts: 65 Member
edited April 2022 in Maschine

When I press play (in FL Studio) all the pads in any group only play for half a beat and then it's like gated or muted but it's only like that when the transport is playing. I'll try to give an example.. on beats 1, 2, 3, and 4 hitting pads only make sounds half the beats and are muted the other half. Kinda like synced, If that makes sense.

It wasn't always like this so I know I had to accidentally activate something but I'm not sure what. Can someone give a clue?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• adic27
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓

I figured it out while making a video capture to better explain. It had to do with setting the metronome to auto quantize when playing/recording and what the grid was set to

Answers

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro

What happens when you try to run Maschine stand alone?

I'm trying to imagine what's going on but it's hard to get a good impression of your issue. Do you use any specific effects by any chance?

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod

Hard to know what's happening by that description, post a screenshot, maybe it helps.

• adic27
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓

I figured it out while making a video capture to better explain. It had to do with setting the metronome to auto quantize when playing/recording and what the grid was set to