Does anyone have the select-max midi module?

Studiowaves
Studiowaves Member Posts: 453 Advisor

I guess it didn't come with version 6, I found the select-min already. It's a monophonic module designed to give the top note priority or let's it play when lower notes are already on. tia

Best Answers

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert

Al, there is a primary module „Range“ to change incoming midi notes by knob. Is this enough?

• Studiowaves

Don't think it's the same thing. The Max enables the highest note to be played when there are other notes on below it in a 1 voice monophonic mode. I'm thinking it's an old module from reaktor 4 or 5. I saw it once and should have grabbed it. I found the select min in an ensemble you gave me so I know it's out there unless I mis read select-max without my glasses or something. Do you by change have the older modules from earlier versions. As a side note, I have to laugh on this one, the first time I showed you fm12, your hair raised on it's end like a cat and you said, I really need to reduce the cpu. lol, Well after learning how to use events and modulation math and some other nifty tricks I got the thing to play 40 voices at 48k. Lol so you got your wish. Well talk later and I hope the war doesn't affect your lifestyle, what worries me is the Russian pipeline delivering natural gas to your country, if that gets cut off, it would cause a lot of problems. Please keep in touch if anything like that happens, I may have some ideas to help you out. I'm king when it comes to surviving in the wild as I was left in a basket as a baby and was raised by a pack of wolves. Just kidding of course.

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    Answer ✓

Al, there is also a macro in core named Note Range from R5

• Studiowaves
  • colB
    colB Member Posts: 798 Guru
    Answer ✓

Hit return, type "ev", choose "Event V.C. Max" from the list

• Studiowaves
    Answer ✓

Wow, you are the boss, it popped right up. Thank you thank you and thank you!!!