How can I make my MPS 4.1 crossgrade appear in Native Access?

halfbeing
halfbeing Member Posts: 3 Member

This morning I bought the Komplete 13 → MPS 4.1 crossgrade. However, although I could see this in my purchase history, it didn't show up in my licenses and it didn't show up in Native Access.

I contacted help chat and was told that it would appear in Native Access in a few minutes. However, even though it did finally show up in my list of products in my NI account, it still hasn't shown up in Native Access, even after 3 hours. The help chat has now closed for the day. Is there a way I can make MPS 4.1 appear in Native Access?

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

as far as I know you see an serial online for MPS 4.1, and you have to use it on the iZotope website or with the installer/downloader from them.

Uwe

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Hello,

as far as I know you see an serial online for MPS 4.1, and you have to use it on the iZotope website or with the installer/downloader from them.

Uwe

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited March 2022

iZotope products do not appear in Native Access yet, although this is something we want to implement in the near future. You'll have to authorize them through their own product portal.

• halfbeing

The serial number that has appeared on my NI account is an NI serial (XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX). It is not the same format as iZotope serials (SN-XXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) and iZotope Product Portal won't accept it.

• Uwe303

Hello,

have you tried the online activation method?

Uwe

• halfbeing

You mean where I install a demo version of one of the applications in the MPS and then try to register it from within the application? If so, yes, I've tried it and it told me the serial was invalid.

• Uwe303

No i mean online on the iZotope website, you could also ask iZotopes staff, cause they have to activate it. Native has no access to the registration servers from iZotope i guess.

Uwe