how to get a high pitch in Kontakt 6

tomtommy45
tomtommy45 Member Posts: 30 Member
edited March 2022 in Kontakt

Hi Everyone

i did write a melodie with Session Strings pro 2 in Kontakt 6 but when i like to play it more High it doesnt work i did try to change the Octave of the Keyboard in kontakt 6 to Zero but still not work and when i transpose it in Logic pro i still don't get the high note played in Kontakt . there s any way to reach the high Notes that i like to play with my 61 Midi Controller ?

Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

Press the "Octave>" button on the actual Keyboard, changing the octave range on the Virtual KB in Kontakt does not change the playable range on your KB.

Edit: the highest playable note in Session strings appears to be a C6

Answers

• Blindeddie
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

Press the "Octave>" button on the actual Keyboard, changing the octave range on the Virtual KB in Kontakt does not change the playable range on your KB.

Edit: the highest playable note in Session strings appears to be a C6

• tomtommy45
    tomtommy45 Member Posts: 30 Member

thanks for the answer but can you please tell me with details ? where can i click on Octave in Kontakt ? do you mean the place where there re 0,1,2,3 to change the Octave ? or something in the Settings ? if you show me that with a Picture i will be Grateful . thanks

• Blindeddie

Not in Kontakt.... on your S61 controller. there should be two buttons above the Pitch and Mod wheels one says "<Octave" (octave down) and the other button "Octave>" (octave up) press the Octave up button to get a higher range on the KB.