Hello

I am trying to buy symphobia and wont let me get pass the address

is there something wrong with the website

The message about suspending in Russia appears but i am in Puerto Rico

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod

Hello,

do you maybe use a VPN? You could try to use a cellphone or computer, depending on what you've already tried. There are also online services to lookup your IP location, just Google for "where is my IP" or like that. Then you'll find a service to check that.

Uwe

• JLRR25
    JLRR25 Member Posts: 6 Member

i have tried 3 different browsers,phone and tablet to no luck, they all get stuck in the address page

• Uwe303

Strange, i found nothing about restrictions in puerto rico, only maybe that delivering something can take a while, but that's no surprise for an island, and does not apply here of course. And on natives own shop info pages puerto rico is mentioned as not free shipping county, that would imply of course that you can buy something here in the shop. I only can mark @Matt_NI and he will find out what's going on.

Uwe

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

That's a bit of a tough one for us to troubleshoot here. The best is to contact our webshop team directly so they can check this with you. We're available via the form / chat here: https://bit.ly/n1orders

• JLRR25

i submitted a ticket,couldnt get a hold of the chat because i was working at that same time,6 hours diferrence

I don't want to miss the sale

• Uwe303
  • Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

It looks like the team is on it and don't worry, you can't miss an offer if you have an issue while the sale is on 😉

• JLRR25

Did get to do the chat, they told me that i needed to contact the LA offices