Session Guitarist - No sound from metronome/click !?

particlestorm
particlestorm Member Posts: 13 Member
edited March 2022 in Kontakt

Hi,

after some time i began to use Session Guitarist (Vintage Electric) again, but was surprised that i get no metronome/click sound when using the rhythm search function with record. There is a visual representation by the red dot but no sound. The strange thing is that from Kontakt itself i can get a metronome sound when i press F4 and let it play.

Can someone help out ? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moonbot7000
    Moonbot7000 Member Posts: 61 Member

Just a thought, check your routing, metronomes are often routed through only the main outputs and not any auxillary ones. For example, I use outputs 3+4 as my main outputs and unless I connect 1+2 I won't get the metronome audio.

• particlestorm
    particlestorm Member Posts: 13 Member
    edited March 2022

Thanks for your answer, but i have to admit, i do not really understand what you mean. My Main Output is St 1/2, but i cannot see where the metronome/click sound is routed to. I can see that the click generates a voice, but have no clue where the signal is generated and how it is routed....

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Unfortunately this is a known issue (Bug KKI-1375). A workaround would be to use Kontakt metronome for the time being. 😕