Battery Could Not Be Loaded

Donowilson
Donowilson Member Posts: 14 Member

Shouldn't I be able to load Battery kits that are part of the Expansions I have purchased??? How do I overcome the issue??? I am using a Mac

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓

If you don’t own Battery, those kits will not load… this is normal. Do note that 99% of the Battery kits included in the Expansions are identical to Maschine kits. There may be one or two that are slightly different…

Answers

• Blindeddie
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓

If you don’t own Battery, those kits will not load… this is normal. Do note that 99% of the Battery kits included in the Expansions are identical to Maschine kits. There may be one or two that are slightly different…

• arczi79
    arczi79 Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Is it possible to remove from the Maschine all the instruments/kits/sounds/etc related to the Battery so I don't have this annoying messages when browsing instruments?

• Blindeddie

Manually delete the .NBKT files. Then rescan.

• Donowilson
    Donowilson Member Posts: 14 Member

Thanks for your insight @Blindeddie. I subscribed to Komplete Now and gained Battery: Now Edition –and found everything you said to be true :)

• the_wiki
    the_wiki Member Posts: 7 Newcomer

This helped me out today, so thanks. I deleted the .nbkt files (conveniently all located in folders called Battery) and rescanned and it removed them from my list of drum kits.

But just to clarify, you have to rescan the Library, not just the Plug-ins. Took me an extra 10 mins to figure that one out.