Can't send midi notes from maschine to logic

Raymondark
Raymondark Member Posts: 4 Member
edited March 2022 in Maschine

Hello everyone good evening, I'm new here although I've been producing music for many years, after saving and finally being accompanied by a good studio I decided to also include machine 2-mk3, komplete kontrol s49 mk2 and that's why I'm writing to you . Before acquiring the equipment I work with, I was and am surrounded by synthesizers but I wanted to make the leap to the latest native technology, my name is Ramon and my nickname is Raymondark in the world of music I live in Benicasim, Castellon (Spain) . I tell you I had a small compatibility problem in logic pro x , I have tried everything , routing , reinstallation of the system , web help , etc . I am writing to you since I have not been able to send midi notes to logic, I have komplete kontrol configured and with it I do send midi notes to logic but with machine it is impossible, I have followed all your steps and nothing, I attach screenshots of screen . Thank you very much and good night again. Excuse my spelling mistakes I have used the Imac translator.😐️

Answers

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

Maybe some @Jeremy_NI would know?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey Ramon,

What is your operating system ?

When you open the Maschine software in standalone, is everything functional ? Can you browse, play and control instruments, play and record a drum kit / groove ?

When in Logic, are you able to play with the Maschine Plug-in ?

Please make sure that both Maschine and Logic have Full Disk Access: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

Did you load a specific template in Controller Editor ? I would recommend to load the default one. You can do that by selecting a new template, like here:

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod

Holla!

Enable all the Ports available that you see in your 2nd Picture.

"Control Surface" Settings are just for "DAW Control", in this mode the MK3 shows a mixer on it's screen for the DAW and the Pads don't do anything.

If you want o use MIDI Mode then just follow this guide:

• Raymondark
    Raymondark Member Posts: 4 Member

hello good evening Jeremy_NI , D-One . Thank you very much for your answers D-One I have seen that video a few times before following the instructions without solution. the mixer always appears. Jeremy_NI opening maschine in independent mode there is no problem of operation, in the daw Logic control neither, I have confirmed full access to the disk to all the Apps of native instruments, the default template was selected but experimenting with the control editor I have created a template with colors by note , it already receives Logic Pro x recording signal . what is impossible for me is to reproduce the sound of the pad when I record, I indicate the operating system with a screenshot and the template that I have created. Thank you very much for your answers, Greetings.