Komplete 12 ultimate collector's edition

David Cuthill
David Cuthill Member Posts: 6 Member

Hi am thinking of buying komplete 12 ultimate collector's edition upgrade. The guy im buying from has the original komplete 9 he sent me the photo of his licenses and I don't see the 9. He says it's included in the upgrade. I dont want to buy it and have to do upgrades. Iv attached the photos what he sent me.Thanks newbie

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

To be able to use K12U CE Upgrade from KU8-12, you need to have a licence for Komplete 8-12 Ultimate. If you do not have it, it is not possible to transfer the licence.....

To be able to use given Upgrade you must either get licence for K8-12U somewhere, or seller should transfer beside K12UCE Upg also his K9U. Komplete 9 Ultimate, not just Komplete 9.

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

To be able to use K12U CE Upgrade from KU8-12, you need to have a licence for Komplete 8-12 Ultimate. If you do not have it, it is not possible to transfer the licence.....

To be able to use given Upgrade you must either get licence for K8-12U somewhere, or seller should transfer beside K12UCE Upg also his K9U. Komplete 9 Ultimate, not just Komplete 9.