Komplete Kontrol Not Found, Can't Re-Install

DannyAcuna
DannyAcuna Member Posts: 4 Member
edited March 2022 in Native Access

I was going to open KK in my machine when I could not find it. I looked everywhere and could not find it. So I went to Add/Remove Programs and it is not listed. When I go to Native Access, however, it shows it to be installed. This is not good as I can't initiate the re-install because I don't get the option. I have completely wiped everything that has Komplete Kontrol in it. Even went to the registry and deleted all references to it. Still, Native Access shows KK to be installed. Where do I go and reset the installation so that I can reinstall it?

Thanks in advance,

Danny

Best Answer

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro
    Answer ✓

If something is shown as 'Installed' in Native Access then you can easily reinstall it: hover your mouse over the 'Installed' area (right side) and it should change into an 'installed' option.

I'll show you what I mean:

See what I mean? Hover the mouse until it shows the 'Reinstall' option, click that and you should be good to go.

Hope this can help!

Answers

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro
    Answer ✓

If something is shown as 'Installed' in Native Access then you can easily reinstall it: hover your mouse over the 'Installed' area (right side) and it should change into an 'installed' option.

I'll show you what I mean:

See what I mean? Hover the mouse until it shows the 'Reinstall' option, click that and you should be good to go.

Hope this can help!

• DannyAcuna
    DannyAcuna Member Posts: 4 Member

Seriously Danny...all you had to do was hover over the wording and see it. Thanks man. Goes to show you the devil is in the details!