Order created but item not available on Native Access

YoGuRT
YoGuRT Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
edited March 2022 in Native Access

I bought symphobia 1 and 2 half an hour ago. The money has been paid. My order status still "Status Order created". Why? Where is my synths???????

Tagged:

Comments

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

According to the order support wizard, it can take up to two hours for the downloads to be available in Native Access…you should also get an email…just relaying the info provided!

• YoGuRT

what mean "just relaying the info provided!"?

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

I am not employed by NI, just letting you know what it said on the support page Account and Order wizard...

• YoGuRT

Thank you for this

• YoGuRT

1 hour has already passed since the purchase.

• Fox
    Fox Member Posts: 12 Member

Did you try the refresh button in Native Access?

• YoGuRT

many many times

• YoGuRT

in a store i still have status Status Order created

• Reefius
    Reefius Member Posts: 244 Pro

What payment method did you use? I bought them using Paypal and received them immediately.

• YoGuRT

i used paypal.

I received my order this morning with no explanation. Well, this is an experience for the future - do not buy NI products from Friday evening until Monday morning. At least NKS products

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hey @YoGuRT unfortunately there are payment issues with your order which need our team's attention, thus the delay. Glad that our support team has sorted this out for you now!

For users having a similar issue in the future, folks on the community here don't have access to your order so pls get in touch with customer care if you have problems with your order.