Stradivari Cello: CC data gets sent to parameter not assigned to that CC

poptart professor
poptart professor Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
edited January 2022 in Kontakt

Here's a screen recording where I talk through and demonstrate the issue:

I saw the Stradivari Cello was just released and was excited to add it to my ensemble, though it appears there's still a bug that's pretty problematic.

As seen in the video, I did the following mappings:

• CC2 (breath) to Dynamics
  • CC14 (bite) to Vibrato

But what happens now is whenever I send CC14 data, it goes to both parameters, even though it's just assigned to one. 

This is not happening in other plug-ins, nor in any other Kontakt instrument.

Tagged:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,319 mod
    Hey Professor, I could reproduce the bug. If that's ok with you I will put a link to your video in the bug report, is that ok with you ?
  • poptart professor
    Hey Professor, I could reproduce the bug. If that's ok with you I will put a link to your video in the bug report, is that ok with you ?
    Hello Jeremy. Absolutely, go right ahead with it. And thanks for creating the bug report. Looking forward to the fix.
  • sourdough
    sourdough Member Posts: 1 Member

About to purchase stradivarius cello, however, I noted one or two off putting comments online which is making me think twice. The comments refer to patchy legato, different sound levels and and generally unsatisfactory, All my NI products to date seem fine. Can anyone else comment?

• poptart professor

Hello, it's been over two months and I'm still not able to use this plugin due to the issue I described. Is there any update on this?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,319 mod

Hey @poptart professor We reached out to E Instruments regarding this and are waiting for their feedback. Sorry for the inconvenience.