Delays and Remix decks no longer work.

zephry
zephry Member Posts: 582 Pro

I don't know which update, but now the delay effects such as Delay,Delay T3, Wormhole, etc. are syncopated? I am running the latest version.

As well a Remix Set no longer is in sync at all.

The Delays are somewhat workable, but I definitely miss the perfect echo out and timing.

Remix decks are now useless.

I have been with Traktor since S4 mk1. And I usually can fix any issue. Anyone else notice this lately?

I have never had issues with loading a remix set and simply playing it even without quantize on I can get close to sync. Now it doesn't match no matter what I do. I was just about to start implementing more sampling and sequencing. Bummed out in Seattle.

Tagged:

Comments

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,652 mod

Not sure about Remix Decks, they work perfectly fine on my mac.

Regarding the Delay effect, I've noticed that when Traktor is initialized the Delay rate knob value is set to 0%. I need to move the parameter manually and then it is synced. The issue is Traktor Pro 3 old.

• Patch
    Patch Member Posts: 228 Pro

I’ve just noticed an issue with my old Dicer/Loop Roll mapping that I assume happened with a recent update.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,554 admin

@zephry Saw that you've reached out to our support team and most likely it's not because of the Traktor update. Keep us posted on how it goes.

• zephry
    zephry Member Posts: 582 Pro

Sorry for the late response.

I believe the Delay effect issue is because I was used to using the Single mode more. And the type of music I was playing. But I could swear it used to be timed better.

Remix Decks seem to be fine again? No Idea. Lol