Messages from TRAKTOR

Comments

• D2Lover
    D2Lover Member Posts: 42 Helper
  • Franz Navas
    Franz Navas Member Posts: 3 Member

Long live Traktor! Hope to enhance even more the performances of my S8, and hope to see another controller on that way.

• dj_estrela
    dj_estrela Member Posts: 158 Pro

Thanks for coming back to us with limited conclusions from the surveys.

Good to confirm that Elastic Beatgrids is on the midterm roadmap.

• Nobbi
    Nobbi Member Posts: 36 Member
    edited March 2022

❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

• leesinthemix
    leesinthemix Member Posts: 249 Guru

Is this meant to be a new feature module, separate of Traktor decks?

Similar to how the Serato Sampler is not a deck as such, but a separate module within the software...

Currently have a TR8 on MIDI over USB so interested on what this means, is it a software feature or hardware?

• wayfinder
    wayfinder Member Posts: 341 Guru

Hopefully there would come a sidechain ducking effect with the addition of drum machines

• Jackpot Slot Machine
    Jackpot Slot Machine Member Posts: 18 Helper

It's a pity you felt the need to delete Ray's post.

• Nobbi

i agree…. Fortunately i got a copy in my Mails… we should post it Again because he spoke out of my mind 🙂☺️

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,105 admin
    edited March 2022

The code of conduct applies to everyone and the post was breaching literally every single aspect of it. Such post has no place in this community no matter what. Just to be clear, I'm not talking about the content, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but the way it was addressed.

• Jackpot Slot Machine

You do realise he is the best Ambassador you ever had !

Listen to him, he knows what he's taking about.

• Jackpot Slot Machine
    edited March 2022

it certainly hasn't been deleted from the internet, it's being shared now in many groups, i wouldn't be surprised if it goes viral!

• Nobbi

Maybe then NI realizes what their Users really need 😉

• Matt_NI

Please let's not go off topic here. I'm sure there's plenty of platform out there where it is acceptable to write the f-word in every single sentences but our community isn't one.

You are actually more than welcome to discuss the points shared in a respectful manner and we can have a honest conversation about it.

• Matt_NI

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @Owner

I'll unpack a couple of things just to clarify our approach here on the community side. We (when I say we, I'll refer to the community team) are taking ownership of what is happening around here and are not expecting Pedram to show up here everyday and answer everyone individually. Just like you said, he has a ton on his plate and his energy is definitely needed to drive Traktor. The team is checking what's happening around here but to keep things practical for everyone, we are taking an approach that is definitely in line with what you are saying.

Recently, we didn't a good job at making sure communication was consistent and with so many changes happening in the past few months, it was 1000% chaotic. I take some responsibility on this as well since it is our responsibility to make sure our community feels heard and has ways to share feedback with everyone at NI. Now, we're actually following a similar approach you see in the Maschine section (and you right same company and same team looking after the community). We'll have Pedram share every quarter a bit more information on progress with much needed context (like you saw here) but the the big part of the feedback will be driven by Kai, Nico and myself. We set-up a meeting with the Traktor team every two weeks so we can bring up the questions you all have and share more about what's on everyone's mind.

Personally, I would much rather have conversations than having you all wait around for a pinned post and for the first time, we have a team looking after the online community every single day.

In regards to Ray's post, the f-words were only the surface of what was wrong. Again, I'm not dismissing the content at all and while I understand the frustration, this was definitely not the right way to share feedback.

Hope this clarifies the comms / community aspect a bit. I'm totally happy to dissect how we envision this even more 🙏

This discussion has been closed.