Mr-Tugurio
Mr-Tugurio Member Posts: 3 Member
edited March 2022 in Kontakt

Hi Native,

Can I login to NATIVE INSTRUMENTS on any PC? Can I download a product to an external drive without losing the license for that product if I then transfer it to my PC that I normally use?

Thanks for the reply

Best Answers

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod
    Answer ✓

You can login to Native Access from any machine. However licenses are tied to the machine (in the registry/plist), so putting libraries on an external drive will only store them there, it won't hold their authorizations there.

• Mr-Tugurio
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

Thanks a lot

So I understand that I can download the VST, transport it on an external disk and install the file on my machine without problems!

perfect EVILDRAGON

• EvilDragon
    Answer ✓

You would have to install Kontakt separately from Native Access, you cannot just copy it over.

Answers

• EvilDragon
    Answer ✓

You can login to Native Access from any machine. However licenses are tied to the machine (in the registry/plist), so putting libraries on an external drive will only store them there, it won't hold their authorizations there.

• Mr-Tugurio
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

Thanks a lot

So I understand that I can download the VST, transport it on an external disk and install the file on my machine without problems!

perfect EVILDRAGON

• EvilDragon
    Answer ✓

You would have to install Kontakt separately from Native Access, you cannot just copy it over.