S88 MK3 Drivers and Firmware Update.
I got my S88 MK3 today. Like others have mentioned in other posts I have trouble updating the firmware. I tried everything. It seems like Windows cannot find the driver for "KONTROL S88 MK3 DFU".
Where can I find that to install it or is it supposed to be in Other devices in Device Manager and to have yellow exclamation mark?
P.S. I didn't realized this but what I have tried so far:
1) Different ports both USB-C and USB-A.
2) Different cables.
3) Different power supplies.
4) Different computers with Windows 10 and Windows 11 all with latest updates. Tried before updating too.
5) Power cycling 5 times and getting into recovery.
6) Going through a USB Hub.
7) Removing old MK1/MK2 drivers.
8) Reinstalling Komplete Kontrol and Hardware Connection Service.
I always get the "failed to boot into firmware update mode..." message.
I got my keyboard from Thomann but I'm still waiting for their reply what to do. I was really looking forward for this release since the rumors started last year. After going through terrible purchases of Roli Lumi Keys and Ableton Push 3 and waiting for months for that final replacement that will finally work or not break into pieces I was hoping that at least Native Instruments will manage to provide a working product from the first time.....
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 844 Hangout
- 77 NI News
- 410 Tech Talks
- 1.9K Native Access
- 8.5K Komplete
- 1.1K Komplete General
- 2.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 3.1K Kontakt
- 718 Reaktor
- 250 Battery 4
- 487 Guitar Rig & FX
- 284 Massive X & Synths
- 504 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.4K Maschine
- 23 Sampling Room
- 4.2K Traktor
- 3.9K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators