BUG: Settings sections disappear from the menu after importing an older settings file
Version and Setup: 3.10.0 71
- Exported a .tsi containing only the Controller Mappings using Traktor 3.9.0 90 [XONE_K2_EFFECTS.tsi].
- Made some changes in the controller mapping of AH K2.
- Updated to Traktor 3.10.0 71.
- Exported a .tsi containing only the Controller Mappings using Traktor 3.10.0 71 [XONE_K2_MIXER.tsi].
- Imported the previously exported .tsi from Step 1 [XONE_K2_EFFECTS.tsi].
The controller mapping was imported correct, but the following settings have disappeared from the Preferences menu after performing Step 5:
- Traktor D2
- CDJ 3000
When importing back the file exported using Traktor 3.10.0 71 [XONE_K2_MIXER.tsi], the two items (Traktor D2, CDJ 3000) are back in the menu.
The controller mapping is imported without any side-effects.
Probably this behavior is the same with any older settings file, but didn't had any in hand to test it.
Attached are the above referenced mapping files and two screenshots after importing each of the files.
Waiting for your feedback.
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 844 Hangout
- 77 NI News
- 410 Tech Talks
- 1.9K Native Access
- 8.5K Komplete
- 1.1K Komplete General
- 2.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 3.1K Kontakt
- 718 Reaktor
- 250 Battery 4
- 488 Guitar Rig & FX
- 284 Massive X & Synths
- 504 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.4K Maschine
- 23 Sampling Room
- 4.2K Traktor
- 3.9K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators