Please create software tags for expansions inside NA 2

aidenstunes
aidenstunes Member Posts: 163 Advisor
edited March 2023 in Native Access

Whenever I wish to install Massive X's expansions only for example,

I have to google Massive X to find the full expansion list. Then I scroll through the huge expansions page of inside Native Access just to find these, by trying to avoid those of Battery 4, Reaktor, Maschine etc...

I thought it would be nice to include additional tags by the next 3.3.0 update or so, to make it possible for users to filter expansions by platform / software and not only by different music genres. These tags would of course be Reaktor, Massive X & Maschine.

If you're a user like me, don't be shy, like my suggestion and join the request. I am sure it would save plenty of time for many of us. I assume more content is expected to be released at some point, which will only make it harder and harder to navigate through the different expansions as time passes by.

Kind Regards,

Idan

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Thanks for sharing @aidenstunes. Currently the Native Access team is using this form to receive feature requests. Feel free to drop your suggestion there. 🙂

• Ed M
    Ed M Member Posts: 144 Advisor

Well, here's another suggestion, kind of in the same ball park. In Native Access you can filter expansions on music type (EDM, Hip Hop,...), which is great, and I use it to find which expansions I could use for a certain project. If you just could add this feature in the Maschine expansion browser, that would help a lot. Filtering through almost 100 expansions would be so much easier. The cherry on top would be to allow user-made filters. But I already would be more than happy with the first suggestion.