Rise & Hit missing content bug

aidenstunes
aidenstunes Member Posts: 163 Advisor

Hi everyone,

I have tried reinstalling Rise & Hit twice, and each time a missing content error occurs. Nothing interrupts the installation process and any other library is fully operational.

Did anyone else experience it? Something might be broken with the installer.

Best regards,

Idan

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,295 mod
    Answer ✓

We've seen this issue coming back (it was happening a few years ago). Here's the workaround:

• Navigate to the Rise and Hit library folder on your system drive
    • Rename the .nicnt file to “Rise And Hit”
    • Restart Native Access
    • Restart Kontakt

• bengallica
    bengallica Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Answer ✓

As far as I know yes only that library. No I didn't reinstall because I read others tried and didn't work. I ended up using the batch resave in Kontakt 7 to direct it back to correct location Rise and Hit (which it seemed it was already on) but this process has seemed to have worked for now. I guess I can't use it in earlier versions of Kontakt now though correct? Don't think its a huge deal.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

We've seen this issue coming back (it was happening a few years ago). Here's the workaround:

• Navigate to the Rise and Hit library folder on your system drive
    • Rename the .nicnt file to “Rise And Hit”
    • Restart Native Access
    • Restart Kontakt

• aidenstunes

I hope the library sees a patch at some point despite its age, it's a good one.

Thanks for the quick response and workaround meanwhile, I'll update if the problem persists.

• bengallica

This is happening to me now too. I tried the fix and it is not working. Any other suggestions?

• Jeremy_NI

@bengallica Is it happening only for the Rise And Hit library? Have you tried reinstalling the affected library?

• bengallica
    Answer ✓

As far as I know yes only that library. No I didn't reinstall because I read others tried and didn't work. I ended up using the batch resave in Kontakt 7 to direct it back to correct location Rise and Hit (which it seemed it was already on) but this process has seemed to have worked for now. I guess I can't use it in earlier versions of Kontakt now though correct? Don't think its a huge deal.

• Jeremy_NI

@bengallica Thanks for the update, happy that you found a way to make it work. Yes, batch resave makes it impossible to open the library on previous Kontakt versions.

• albertjoseph
    albertjoseph Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited September 2023

I was running into this same issue when attempting to re-install the Rise & Hit content to a new hard drive. (Previous content hard drive was lost in a fire.) I had to add another step to get the fix to work, but I have access to this instrument again. :)

• In Native Access, click the Repair prompt and select the "Re-Install" option. Complete the "Re-Install" process via Native Access.
    • Navigate to the Rise and Hit library folder on your system drive. This folder is named "Rise and Hit Library".
    • Rename the .nicnt file to “Rise And Hit”.
    • Restart Native Access.
    • If Native Access still shows the "Repair" prompt, click "Repair" and select the "Relocate" option. Select the location where the content has been installed. This folder is named "Rise and Hit Library".
    • Restart Native Access.
    • Restart Kontakt.

P.S. This is an amazingly useful instrument. I would pay for more content in this format. Please consider a content update for this instrument in the future. Thank you!

• Bram VanK
    Bram VanK Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Rise and Hit ...Library not found over and over again.....

I have tried all of the above but no results. Reinstalling...NO result...repair ..NO result..... Please help...

And browsing with using Browse file...Samples not found....

• Jeremy_NI

If none of the above worked, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

• Dichwasher
    Dichwasher Member Posts: 16 Member

Having the same issue. None of the above works. Another program I cant use out of my Komplete bundle. Even if these programs are old, they are being sold as "current" so they should be fully updated and working. All the issues I'm experiencing with NI products at this point is starting to feel criminal.

• Jeremy_NI

@Dichwasher For some reason, you didn't contact our support, feel free to contact my colleagues here and they'll help out: https://bit.ly/NI_support_kontakt

• aidenstunes

Why wouldn't you just update this library already? It would be way more simple, and fair.

• Dichwasher
    edited February 26

I have done so, and it does work temporarily.. However it is not a guarantee for every sound that session (Still had a few I had to load) or permanent fix. Have to keep the folder address on a note via desktop for quick copy and paste. The folders are all there. The pathways are clear. If I close my Daw or Kontakt, I have to go through the whole process over again. I do thank you for your temp solution though, it saved me last night!

• Dichwasher

There are numerous posts about this without a clear cut solution or answer. All the above solutions offered by customer care havent worked, so why would I reach out to them? So I can wait 5 business days for a auto bot reply?

Id rather look to the community. Personal experience from an individual gets me further these days then any corporate solutions.